Sunday, March 30, 2014

Matchup Monday: Equipment v. Mango


matchup equipment
I have been yearning for this Equipment top for a while now. I'm a sucker for versatile classic pieces and this one really struck my fancy. Plus, I've come to realize that with all my clothes I have very few tops. Problem is, it's pretty pricey at $209, even if it is something I'd wear for years. I was searching for some alternatives and came across quite a few. This Mango version came the closest, however. Bonus: it's less than half the price at $70! Not exactly a steal, but great for a silk top with the same stylistic features as the expensive version.

Worth the splurge?
Signature
Follow From the Lion's Den on Twitter Follow on Bloglovin Follow From the Lion's Den on Pinterest Follow From the Lion's Den by Email

3 comments:

  1. Do it, you definitely won't regret it. I have 3 equipment shirts and I adore them, I literally wear them all the time. They're such good quality and feel gorgeous.

    Scarlett

    www.glimpsenglimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that equipment top, but I agree too they can be very pricey!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing beats a crisp white shirt!

    heartbeats Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

xo - Christine from The Lion's Den