Oh Nike, you get me every time. Admittedly, I don't need anymore trainers. But I certainly want more. Even athletic shoes can't escape my footwear obsession. Plus, these happen to play up one of my favorite trends: neon details. I'd say I should make some room is my closet, wouldn't you agree?
- SHOP -
Now to the workouts! Which is really just a great excuse to buy more shoes...
- Friday: Tara Stiles morning yoga, 4 mi run (treadmill, with 0.15mi walking warm-up), Nike Training Club App "Body Flexor" workout (30 minutes of squats, lunges, cardio moves, push-ups, and ab work), 30 donkey kicks (each leg), 30 straight leg lifts (like a donkey kick but with leg straight as you lift) (each leg)
- Saturday: Rest
- Sunday: Tara Stiles morning yoga for energy, FitSugar 10 minute booty blaster video, Nike Training Club App "Leg Sculpter" workout (15 minutes of squats, lunges, and ski jumps)
- Monday: Nike Training Club App "Tighten Up" workout (45 minutes of cardio work, lunges, squats, push-ups, ab work, and omg it was hard)
- Tuesday: 4 mi run (treadmill, with 0.15mi walking warm-up), FitSugar Stability Ball Ab Workout video, Post-run yoga video
- Wednesday: Nike Training Club App "Dynamic Yoga" (15 min but I was sweating up a storm), FitSugar Squat Challenge-Day 1 (42 total squats), Denise Austen Cardio Yoga (20 min and a great alternative to the other Denise video I usually do)
As you could probably tell, I've started a couple new workouts. One of which, the Nike Training Club App, is AWESOME and I totally recommend it. Each workout is completely customizable and comes with video and picture instructions. Plus, throughout the workouts an audio trainer reminds you of proper form and encourages you at times most necessary. AND it's FREE. Boom.