Sunday, April 20, 2014

Flutter Sleeves and Struggle Buses

DSC02681
I realized I sort of fell off the map towards the end of last week, but things got a bit [read: super] hectic. Finals are coming up and the struggle bus has become my sole mode of transportation.
DSC02678DSC02651 DSC02666 DSC02663 DSC02643
shoes: Zara | watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | rings: COS & ASOS | bracelet: Madewell
- SHOP IT HERE -

Speaking of struggle, I got a crapton of makeup on this shirt when I took it off because the hook on the back got caught in my messy bun. I tried using every stain remover I own but it still didn't come off completely. I'm just hoping the dry cleaning gods can work their magic because this shirt quickly became one of my favorites. 
And if you guys have any tricks on removing foundation from white shirts... 
please share.

Follow From the Lion's Den on Twitter Follow on Bloglovin Follow From the Lion's Den on Pinterest Follow From the Lion's Den by Email

17 comments:

  1. Loving the blouse! I mean, how cool are those sleeves?


    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top and style! Following you on bloglovin and Instagram.Hope you'll follow me back and keep in touch :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! Hope you get the make-up out of that pretty blouse, I'm sure you're tried Shout already, it's the only one I swear by!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't! I didn't have any on hand so I just used this Clorox stain fighter and a Tide stick. Stain fighter my ars...haha

      Delete
  4. The basic white top is good to accessorize here, and I love your bright smile! Seriously! I'm glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC-PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon.Btw, you should check out my newest and possibly one of my best editorials/outfits featuring the Rag & Bone Deep V (no cleavage) sweater, Céline S/S14 runway fringe Aztec woven scarf (for Coachella?), and Phillip Lim debatable sandle/loafer/slingbacks!!! Guaranteed to provoke on a very 'ART' level!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/graphique.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! That top is gorgeous! I hate when I get makeup on my white shirts - it is the worst! Good luck with finals :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the worst. Thank you! I'll definitely need all the luck I can get!

      Delete
  6. Oh no!! I'm sorry that you got makeup on your shirt. That's the worst!!

    I just find that persistence usually works, but I wonder if baby power will help? I find it's the best when it comes to anything oil based. Just Google it - maybe it could help.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of using baby powder! I'm definitely going to google it! Thanks!

      Delete
  7. hey so nice blog do you wanna follow each other ?
    please write my blog.
    loves
    http://www.sinemspinkdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, those shoes are AMAZING. You look fabulous, love. :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Shoes are gorgeous and love a crisp white top & jeans!

    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly perfect outfit, the basics are so pretty! The shoes are the perfect complement.

    <3
    https://zazzish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

xo - Christine from The Lion's Den