I don't know about you guys, but all this studying and work on my computer has left my shoulders and back feeling like CUH-RAP. These stretches, however, have really helped me out.
Another thing that's helped has been a DIY heat pad. This thing is seriously awesome and it costs only a few dollars! Just take an old (but clean) sock, fill with some dried beans, and tie the sock closed. Heat the sock of beans in the microwave for 30 seconds and lay on any sore or tight muscles. And it'll stay hot for about an hour! It's amazing.
- Love Your Legs Routine with Karena from Tone It Up!
- Lift & Tone Booty Routine with Katrina from Tone It Up!
- Love Your Abs Routine with Katrina from Tone It Up!
- Sunday: Morning Yoga for Flexibility, 3 mi run, 40 deadlifts with 20 lbs, 40 single-leg deadlifts, 10 pushups, 15 min full body stretching
- Tuesday: XHit-How to Burn 150 Calories in 8 minutes, XHit Fat Burning Full Body Workout
- Thursday: 4 mi run, 20 forward lunges, 20 side lunges, 20 reverse lunges (all each leg)
I've been feeling pretty lazy lately. Any suggestions to shake things up a bit?