Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blueberry Coconut Whipped Cream Pie

DSC02217

Here's what I made with my extra Lemon Shortbread Cookies - Blueberry Coconut Whipped Cream Mini Pies with Chocolate Ganache! I kind of just threw the thing together using a hodgepodge of random recipes but it turned out awesomely.
DSC02216
Here are the individual recipes I used for each of the pie's components:
Enjoy!
Also, be sure to check out my Tictail shop! I've added a few more items and will be adding more tomorrow! You can shop my Poshmark closet too!
Signature
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram


3 comments:

  1. I must try this recipe! All my favorites in one little bite!

    www.loveandmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I have to try these x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

xo - Christine from The Lion's Den