Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Video Recipe: Date Cacao Protein Shake



Did you guys know I have a t-rex hand? It was a surprise to me too.
I've been wanting to do a video for a while now but I've been pretty pressed for time. So pressed for time that I didn't have enough to make myself a legitimate lunch. In comes this date shake. Filling, healthy, and super quick for those extra busy days. I also decided to go for the video thing anyway and just make it short and sweet (just like this shake). Hope you guys like it! 

And be sure to check out the video's info section for the full recipe!




  Follow From the Lion's Den on Twitter Follow on Bloglovin Follow From the Lion's Den on Pinterest Follow From the Lion's Den by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

xo - Christine from The Lion's Den