Thursday, August 7, 2014

Echo

photo 2


8.7.1
hat: J.Crew | top: Zara | shorts: H&M | sandals: Steve Madden
photo 3 photo 1
Echo Park Lake

Only after moving away did I realize how much I take living in California for granted. The perfect weather, for example. Every day is a new opportunity to enjoy dry warmth and sunshine, and I never really took advantage. Since I've been in the midwest for the last three years and cooped up inside all summer, I've been yearning just a day out in the sun. So, when a friend of mine asked if I wanted to just sit in the park, I happily said yes. We grabbed some quick snacks from the closest Trader Joe's and sat and talked for hours. I filled up on Vitamin D for the first time in a while, and loved every second of it.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

xo - Christine from The Lion's Den